Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
"Yarraki" - 100.2 Acres - A Peaceful Place - Owner Circumstances Require a Sale Now!
Property ID 1778881"Yarraki" really is a peaceful place & a place to call home. The character timber homestead has 3 big bedrooms, is set back off South Branch Road & is nestled in a leafy position with a huge deck over looking the iconic Millarvale Creek with watering holes & places to camp, swim, fish & relax.
The property boasts great grazing country either side of the creek with excellent creek flat soils, good external & internal fencing accompanied by timber yards with loading ramp & vet crush. A powered enclosed stable complex come storage area can be locked and is adjacent to the cattle yards with lane way system in play. A second dwelling consists of a bedroom, living area, laundry, kitchen, bathroom & verandah also overlooking Millarvale Creek.
"Yarraki" could suit a bnb or farm stay type business venture with Spicers Retreat nearby. This is a top property to relax & make a few dollars on the side with livestock or transform to suit your needs. Relocating owner is needing property sold & ready to see an offer!
• Reverse cycle air conditioning x 2
• 3 x 3000 gallon tanks + 10 000 gallon tank on house for drinking water
• Pump on Millarvale Creek lifting to tanks at back of stables
• Concrete floored 12 m x 8 m lockable shed near main house with toilet & work area
• Big 2 bay carport, fit 4 cars
• John Deere tractor included in sale
• Generator set under main house included in sale
• Most of "Yarraki" is cleared & well contoured
• 35 km to Warwick
• 130 km to Brisbane
• 185 km to Gold Coast
• 96 km to Toowoomba
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.