Rural for Sale
"Lacefield" - 106* Acres of Rich Fertile Farmland with Views of Toowoomba's City!
Property ID 1992916Hidden behind mature gardens and leafy surrounds on a quiet road near Wyreema only 15* minutes from the thriving city heart of the Darling Downs is the most beautiful home and property - "Lacefield". The home is perfectly positioned to enjoy Queensland living and incorporates internal living spaces & entertaining areas to relax and take in the majestic views of your horses & cattle camped under the big shady coolibah trees at day and the glistening city lights of Toowoomba at night. Live in luxury in the 4 bedroom brick homestead with open plan living drawing focus to the kitchen which is centrally located to the family and dining areas and adjoining lounge room.
"Lacefield" has the perfect blend of productive soil types, good reliable water & strategic paddock & lane way system in place to assist in your choice of animal husbandry venture.
Recent rainfall has significantly benefited 25* acres of labb labb/forage mix, 12* acres of Red Panicum Millett & 25* acres of fallowed cultivation as well as sardi 10 lucerne, bambatsi, gatton panic & cataboram rhodes grasses and natural native grasses.
Call Myles Cosgrove 0419 271 247 now to register your interest today as this rare property must be seen to be fully appreciated. Owners are on the move and are ready to start packing!
• Master bedroom boasts its own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Two covered outdoor entertaining areas
• 7*m x 6*m titan car garage adjacent to residence
• 6 paddocks plus holding paddocks all have access to watering points
• Great steel yards with covered vet crush & loading ramp
• Positioned close to Southbrook and some of the best Equine Studs on the Darling Downs
• Perfect for silage and haymaking - the property would make an excellent fodder depot
• 24*m x 12*m titan lockable shed with high clearance & internal work shop
• Electric Submersible Bore - 1000* GPH & 5 rain & bore water tanks
• Solar installed, 9 panels on big shed (1.7 inverter)
• Garbage collection, daily mail & school bus
• 2* minutes to Wyreema, 15* minutes Toowoomba's CBD
• 18*km to Clifford Gardens, 20*km to Pittsworth & 29*km to Oakey
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.